The appointees will work for a large project on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Analysis. The project aims at developing software libraries, imaging, video, multimedia, and biomedical applications, and integrated circuits (ICs) for multi-dimensional data analysis and tensor computations.
• A good honours Bachelor / Master / Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, attentive to details and multi-task oriented
• Ability to work under tight schedule is essential
(One or multiple)
•Experience in developing computer software using C, C++, or Python
•Experience in developing imaging, video or biomedical applications on desktop or mobile platforms
•Experience in parallel computation or hardware design using GPU, FPGA, and ASIC
•Good background in mathematical theories and computer algorithms, and strong publication record
•Good communication skills and demonstrate the desire to take on diverse challenges
Salary and Conditions of Service
Remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Initial appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract.
What you enjoy
• 5-day work with stable hours
• 18 days annual leave
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Public holidays
• Compensation leave
• MPF scheme
• Great platform to learn and develop new skills in an encouraging environment
• Friendly team
• Excellent office environment (Newly renovated)
• Shuttle bus from various locations in Hong Kong
• Recreational facilities in Science Park
Information and Application
Interested parties please apply with full resume including expected salary and available date through email:
Applications will receive full consideration and only shortlisted and selected applicants will be contacted.
An applicant who does not hear from us within 1 month after an interview may assume his/her application is not selected.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for
recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 12
months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.